Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Bistqubl Deputy U.S. Secretary of State

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Bistqubl Deputy U.S. Secretary of State Empty Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Bistqubl Deputy U.S. Secretary of State

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:38 am

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Bistqubl Deputy U.S. Secretary of State

29-06-2013

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in his office today, the official, Deputy Foreign Minister Mr. Bill Burns and his accompanying delegation.
    The Prime Minister stressed the seriousness of the current situation in the region and said that the Syrian crisis is open to all possibilities and there is no way to be solved only through dialogue and a political solution based on the understanding of the aspirations of the people Syrian and despite the fact that this road is not easy, but there is no alternative to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He added that the Iraq adheres to its policy towards the Syrian crisis since its inception, namely, non-interference in internal Syrian affairs and work to support a political solution. And refused to engage in reinforcing calls for any party, referring to the actions taken by the government to implement this policy.

For his part, Deputy Foreign Minister President Obama also emphasizes that the solution in Syria must be politically and called for more consultation and cooperation between Iraq and the United States about the various crises experienced by the region., Again parking United States by Iraq in the fight against terrorism.

Information Office of the Prime Minister

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:29 pm