Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
zimi31
duck2000
Neno
Rocky
8 posters

Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month Empty Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 1:33 am

[ltr]Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month[/ltr]

Since 11.27.2016 at 10:07 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister revealed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, Sunday, that Iraq will receive four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank, the start of the month of December next.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saleh said, L / balance News /, that "Iraq will receive four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank loans of the seven major industrialized nations and the European Union, the start of December next."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said economic adviser, said: "The loan is allocated to support the general state budget for the purposes of investment projects, which include support for various projects, including vital infrastructure destroyed and the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the affected areas," .anthy 29 / A 43 areas[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month Empty Re: Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month

Post by Neno Sun 27 Nov 2016, 8:21 am

I thought no WB money until ???? Maybe it's time!!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month Empty Re: Iraq receives four billion dinars as a loan from the World Bank next month

Post by duck2000 Sun 27 Nov 2016, 8:58 am

Neno wrote:I thought no WB money until ???? Maybe it's time!!
    the more destroyed the more needed!

One of the most unstable countries in the world also happens to have the distinction of being one of the fastest growing economies in the world. 
    Believe it or not, Iraq — riven as it is by terrorist insurgency and civil strife — is expected to grow by a sizzling 7.2 percent this year, according to World Bank data. It recovered from a brutal 9 percent contraction in 2015 and is outpacing the Middle East's average economic growth of 3 percent. And while it may seem unthinkable for now, investors say Iraq could eventually be positioned to become a magnet for investor capital — and it may arrive sooner than many people think.
    For now, the country remains in the throes of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] extremists that have laid siege to entire swaths of Iraq. However, analysts point to structural factors bolstering the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] recovery — including a recovery in the bear market for oil.

Given that its peers in the Gulf (Saudi Arabia, for example) relied too heavily on triple-digit oil prices to support their domestic budgets, Iraq appears poised to navigate cheaper oil prices better than others in the region, even as it recently obtained a $5.4 billion International Monetary Fund loan to boost stability.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 27 Nov 2016, 9:22 am

Mr duck, do you have any additional comments....    hum
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 27 Nov 2016, 10:25 am

zimi31 wrote:Mr duck, do you have any additional comments....    hum
    Was thinking very same thing zimi!!   yes Magic 8 Ball duck One thing I do know is I'm getting pretty excited!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 27 Nov 2016, 10:26 am

Ok   quack I get it. If it takes it to get it there you do it.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 27 Nov 2016, 10:35 am

Neno wrote:Ok   quack I get it. If it takes it to get it there you do it.
    Looks like they have good support Neno  duck
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:24 am

sassy wrote:
    Was thinking very same thing zimi!!   yes Magic 8 Ball duck One thing I do know is I'm getting pretty excited!

You and me both sassy...I really do think it's getting close!!! Always looking to ducky for the spark that will blow this thing open!!!   lol!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:29 am

zimi31 wrote:
    sassy wrote:

You and me both sassy...I really do think it's getting close!!! Always looking to ducky for the spark that will blow this thing open!!!   lol!
    yes  Just love when he Quacks!!   lol!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 27 Nov 2016, 11:42 am

sassy wrote:
    zimi31 wrote:
    sassy wrote:

yes  Just love when he Quacks!!   lol!

I know he doesn't quack much, but when he does it's  powerful!!!    laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:40 pm