Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source . . The House of Representatives will pass the budget today, even if forced to hold an evenin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source . . The House of Representatives will pass the budget today, even if forced to hold an evenin Empty Source . . The House of Representatives will pass the budget today, even if forced to hold an evenin

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Source . . The House of Representatives will pass the budget today, even if forced to hold an evening session 

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said early on Thursday that the source of the House of Representatives is determined to pass the budget, at today 's meeting, and finish them.
    The source for "Light News" that "the parliament committees held intensive meetings in order to complete the paragraphs of the federal budget, to be presented to the vote on Thursday," he underlined that "most paragraphs of the budget is now complete and remained Other clauses need to be resolved politically between the parliamentary blocs inserted as the budget of the province and other ".
    The source continued that "there is the insistence of the Presidency of the Council to pass a budget today even if the additional meeting was held the evening," adding that he "had been notified the staff of the House of Representatives in this matter is ready for him."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am