Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala Province: We have not received any financial allocations of imports customs tariff for visi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala Province: We have not received any financial allocations of imports customs tariff for visi Empty Karbala Province: We have not received any financial allocations of imports customs tariff for visi

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2016, 2:14 am

[size=30]Karbala Province: We have not received any financial allocations of imports customs tariff for visitors to forty[/size]
    11/12/2016 10:13 | Number of Views: 9
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He said the first deputy governor of Karbala, Jassem al-Fatlawi the budget in 2017, on Sunday, is more austere than the current year's budget, noting that the 2016 budget did not allocate any amount to the provinces did not receive any amount of the operating budget.
    Fatlawi In an interview with the "direction Press" that Karbala is the only county that add visitors from inside and outside Iraq and in multi-religious events.
    Fatlawi said that most of the arrivals are from abroad stay in Karbala for more than three days in spite of their visit the holy shrines in Najaf and Kadhimiya.
    He added that al-Fatlawi Almleuenah Arbain visit taking place in Karbala each year did not allocate any funds for the province by the federal government, noting that everyone visiting Karbala when talking about the privacy of Karbala, we did not find to this privacy any application on the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:45 pm