Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump and Obama at war: Handover turns sour as the President vows to hit back at Russia

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump and Obama at war: Handover turns sour as the President vows to hit back at Russia Empty Trump and Obama at war: Handover turns sour as the President vows to hit back at Russia

Post by Lobo Fri 16 Dec 2016, 10:13 am

Trump and Obama at war: Handover turns sour as the President vows to hit back at Russia over hacking after 'ignoring it because he thought Hillary would win' - as Trump AGAIN dismisses the intrusion by bringing up DNC dirt

• Barack Obama escalated the clash with Moscow over election interference when he said the US will take action against Russia for hacking - but he didn't say what action
    • He said the US will respond to Russia at a 'time and place of our choosing'
    • NBC News said the president confronted Putin in September over the hacking while at a summit in China
    • Putin's spokesman slammed the accusations of Russian interference as groundless and 'indecent'  
    • Trump continues to minimize the charges of hacking, pointing to hacked information that got leaked after earlier going after the CIA
    •  'Are we talking about the same cyberattack where it was revealed that head of the DNC illegally gave Hillary the questions to the debate?' Trump tweeted Friday

USE LINK -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4039512/Obama-vows-retaliate-against-Russia-hacking-scandal-report-claims-ignored-warnings-election-thought-Clinton-win.html

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:32 am