Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Investment Commission of Baghdad: Iraq out of Chapter beginning to open up to the wo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Investment Commission of Baghdad: Iraq out of Chapter beginning to open up to the wo Empty Chairman of the Investment Commission of Baghdad: Iraq out of Chapter beginning to open up to the wo

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2013, 7:13 am

Chairman of the Investment Commission of Baghdad: Iraq out of Chapter beginning to open up to the world economic

04-07-2013 12:23 PM

Baghdad (news) .. counting head of the Baghdad Investment Commission Shaker Zamili UN Security Council resolution to remove Iraq from Chapter beginning of the economic opening up to the world after a bitter farewell era contributed to disable many of the projects, including the important investment projects in Iraq.

He said Zamili in a statement received by the Agency (news): The decision is a victory for the will of the Iraqi being open broad prospects for the Iraqi economy, especially in the field of investment after it has been the abolition of restrictions that were shackle Square economy and investment, which was hampering access Rúsalamoal International for the purpose of investment in Iraq.

He Zamili: that this decision will improve the reputation of Iraq, because many international companies had refused to invest in Iraq as a result of international sanctions, noting that anymore kicks off a new phase of cooperation reflected on Iraqi citizens by providing new job opportunities through investment, in addition to what would result this decision of achievements, including the recovery of foreign investment and the building of new investment environment and strong.

Also predicted influx of foreign companies to Iraq during the next phase after Iraq has achieved national sovereignty and independence in the management of its funds to contribute to the process of reconstruction and construction. / End / l. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:13 pm