Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High rates of export of oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High rates of export of oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan Empty High rates of export of oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    High rates of export of oil from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

A source at the North Oil Company, the oil export rates from the Kirkuk oilfields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan has risen to 125,000 barrels per day, while the likely decline in export rates for "technical things . " He said the source in an interview (long - Presse), " The rates exports rose to 125,000 barrels per day after it was in the past weeks , 100,000 barrels, "asserting that" pumping operations rely on the Kirkuk oilfields and Jambour and baker - run North oil company started. " 
    The source , who asked not to be named, said : "rates stable at 125,000 barrels and possibly fall , according to production processes and technical matters and weather conditions." 
    The company produces about 165,000 barrels of fields in Kirkuk with production rates up in the fields of Ivana and Bai Hassan in the district of molasses and operated by the Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region since the seventeenth of June 2014 to 250,000 barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm