Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki warns of projects to destabilize security after Daesh stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki warns of projects to destabilize security after Daesh stage Empty Maliki warns of projects to destabilize security after Daesh stage

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki warns of projects to destabilize security after Daesh stage

 Baghdad / term 

He warned Vice President Nouri al - Maliki on Tuesday, new conspiracies against Iraq for the post - Daesh, calling on everyone to preserve the system. 
    Al - Maliki said in a speech during a meeting with a delegation of the families of Baghdad, according to a statement his office had received (range) a copy of it, that "there are new conspiracies against Iraq for the post - Daesh aiming to undermine security and create a state of chaos and instability , " and urged everyone to "maintain order and protect it from those who want to get him to control the destiny of the country." 
    The new Vice President of the Republic his call to " the need to be a compromise with those who believe in Iraq and the political process , " adding that " the political settlement in which the principles and obligations of rejecting compromise with the Baath buried and with the making of sedition and enter terrorism and with the blood on his hands with blood." 
    He called on the coalition of state law , the Iraqi people to "actively participate in the elections and the failure of projects that seek to discourage citizens from participating in the selection of discretion to take responsibility," praising " the role of the tribes in their support of general corruption and terrorism."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:08 pm