Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weak oversight on pharmacies allows widespread counterfeit medicines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weak oversight on pharmacies allows widespread counterfeit medicines Empty Weak oversight on pharmacies allows widespread counterfeit medicines

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Weak oversight on pharmacies allows widespread counterfeit medicines

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Citizens complained of widespread counterfeit medicines in pharmacies capital pagoda, stressing that some of the drugs carries the names of European companies while being manufactured in Iraq 's neighboring countries.  
    And download citizens regulators responsible for trading counterfeit medicines outbreak, pointing to the complicity of some of the Ministry of Health staff with some Almmakr to avoid competent inspection teams. 
    Abbas citizen nice , he said (range) , "you hear about drugs cheats could not believe it, but once happened to me , I bought a cure at a reasonable price and after a while I bought the same treatment and I was surprised that the price is much more expensive than first - rate." 
    He added a nice "after Astgrabi confirmed that the first treatment is to cure and fiddled with the same name and a pack of the original treatment, and therefore difficult for us as citizens of detecting it." 
    While shared citizenship Inaam Hamid citizen nice opinion on the complaint of the phenomenon of fake drugs that are difficult for most citizens exposed and difficult to find the original origin, demanding " the competent authorities to take the necessary measures to reduce this phenomenon by taking stronger penalties to employers Ganabr, pharmacies and Almmakr violation of health laws." 
    She emphasized citizenship (range) by saying , "in the process of drugs cheats be the only loser is the citizen, especially a patient who may die due to such a counterfeit medicines and the consciences of dead works to exploit the people and their health in order to make money." 
    On the other hand, a pharmacist in the Karrada district, said on condition of anonymity, said that "there are some unscrupulous working so either in pharmacies or Almmakr , " pointing out that "some of the Almmakr owners are using devious methods to avoid inspections by the competent authorities the Ministry of Health. " 
    And refers pharmacist to be "one of the reasons for the spread of the drug adulterated borne by the employees of regulatory agencies who work evening in those suspicious Almmakr and some pharmacies complicit phenomenon, so that most of them that works in this medication, taking advantage of the so - officio oversight , " calling " the concerned authorities to do daily tours and work on health education. " 
    But the pharmacist Ahmed Halim, works in a pharmacy Sadoun Street denies what he said his colleague, says that " the recent period has seen the imposition of high control Almmakr and pharmacies by the committees of the Ministry of Health , where up inspection tours to three times a week and these tours limit the phenomenon of fake drugs . " . 
    He adds Halim (range) that " the proliferation of counterfeit medicines are often in some popular areas and remote health monitoring likes of the eastern door and some Albesttiyat , " adding that " a lot of areas able to Jean ministry to eliminate this phenomenon through campaigns density and inspection tours on Almmakr and pharmacies. " 
    Media Advisor to the Ministry of Health , Dr. Ahmed Rudaini said in a press statement that "any drug imports outside unacceptable and unauthorized use controls, must be drug has obtained approvals of Drug Control Department of the Ministry of Health, especially that these drugs are chemicals and contains some toxins may cause serious health damage to the lives of citizens. " Rudaini and asserts that " the competent health institutions in the Ministry of Health does not allow the circulation of the drug illegally and not subject to inspection and surveillance by government health institutions."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:44 pm