Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: the settlement will not solve the deep differences between the blocks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: the settlement will not solve the deep differences between the blocks Empty Kurdish MP: the settlement will not solve the deep differences between the blocks

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kurdish MP: the settlement will not solve the deep differences between the blocks

 Baghdad / term 

Deputy reduced the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan ( PUK ) , yesterday, of the importance of "political settlement", a memorandum of failure of many of reconciliation projects in the past years. 
    The MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Risan Sheikh Dler, in a press statement seen by the (range) yesterday, said that " the political settlement of no use to him the project , " pointing out that " the state of harmony, the harmony existing between the political blocs at the moment turn into disagreements after the election because of return to the system of quotas and the sharing of ministries. " 
    Said Sheikh Dler that "there are a lot of projects before a political settlement project did not succeed, but the blocs and political parties are still insisting on such projects that have not only produced the woes of the people." 
    She called the MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan blocs and political parties to be "looking for solutions to save the people of the swamp where they are now , " pointing out that " the sons of the south are suffering are struggling with poor services and living situation bad, and the sons of the provinces of Anbar and Salahuddin are suffering from the destruction of their provinces but still , most of them displaced people, while the people of Kurdistan suffering from the deteriorating economic conditions due to the failure to provide them with salaries for approximately two years. " 
    She Kurdish MP saying that "politicians in the country are asking each for such projects because they know that the dispute vast between them and can not be resolved easily, or by rewriting some of the vocabulary they are keen on the interests of the people , " pointing out that "people realize that such projects unproductive and with a positive impact on the daily levels of his life. " 
    In conclusion , Sheikh Dler "I advise political parties and blocs to go about the people and listen to their problems and solve them, saving time and effort for them to maturation of this project , which will be born dead before its launch."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 am