Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Forces: There is a confidence crisis between the blocks and the draft settlement needs to b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Forces: There is a confidence crisis between the blocks and the draft settlement needs to b Empty Union of Forces: There is a confidence crisis between the blocks and the draft settlement needs to b

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 2:45 am

[size=30]Union of Forces: There is a confidence crisis between the blocks and the draft settlement needs to be a practical application[/size]
    02/01/2017 11:13 | Number of Views: 45
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said MP from the Union of Forces triumph Jubouri, on Monday, there is a crisis of political blocs Brin confident that the settlement project needs to be a practical application of its provisions shall not be Cassapqath of agreements and covenants and reconciliations.
    Jubouri In an interview with "direction Press" confirmed that a political settlement and not a community project because the differences are between the blocks and not citizens, indicating that he must compromise applied in a practical and effective and that its provisions are translated on the ground.
    She added that there are safeguards and procedures must be performed by one who holds the reins of government to the other party of the National Alliance, noting that there is a state of despair about the settlement project and there must be a good mechanism to implement it and to reassure the Sunni component towards them.
    It is said that the President of the National Alliance, Mr. Hakim stressed that the national settlement project is an important input to maintain the unity of Iraq. And that the draft settlement does not include criminals who stained their hands with the blood of the Iraqi people but includes partners in the political process and the representatives of the Iraqi people to engage in comprehensive talks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:09 am