Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq confirmed during a meeting with a delegation from the international trade union organization of

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq confirmed during a meeting with a delegation from the international trade union organization of Empty Iraq confirmed during a meeting with a delegation from the international trade union organization of

Post by Hkp1 Thu 11 Jul 2013, 5:37 pm

Iraq confirmed during a meeting with a delegation from the international trade union organization of the House's commitment to the rights of the working class

Thursday, 11 July 2013 15: 21

[Baghdad]

Said House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi Parliament's commitment to the rights of the working class and respect for their effort in building and development.

The Office said in a statement received in Tehran, each a post-war Iraq in a copy of "House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi received the official library of Baghdad, on Thursday, a delegation of international trade union organizations headed by Kamal aulkan ASG International Federation of industries.

And I follow "the meeting were discussed the reality of workers in Iraq, and the latest developments concerning the enactment of the trade unions and Trade Union action."

And the statement that "in Tehran confirmed the commitment of the House working class rights, and respect for their effort in construction and development, and will provide every kind of support that will preserve the rights of the working class." over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:04 pm