Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership Empty Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 3:52 am

[size=30]Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership[/size]
    06/03/2017 10:01 | Number of Views: 37
    font size:  Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership Font_decrease  Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership Font_enlarge
     Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" to act without reference to the leadership Thumbnail.php?file=DGJYJHGJHJ_165041340
    Direction Press / Agencies
    The newspaper "Washington Post" published the US, recently, a report detailing the most points in the proposed new Trump's plan to eliminate the "Daesh" terrorist in both Iraq and Syria.
    The new plan includes an increase in the numbers of US Special Operations Force stationed in Syria, as well as a proposed increase in the number of offensive artillery and helicopters.
    According to the report, the plan will include increasing the supply of arms to the Kurdish and Arab forces fighting against "Daesh" in Syria.
    And about the powers of the wild American power in Syria, the report reveals a trend to abolish the restrictions imposed by Obama on the strength of the US special operations in Syria, consisting of 500 coach, which stipulates the Obama strategy not to involve American elements on the front lines, and the new plan reveals a tendency to push the American elements to the front lines of the fighting, as well as give them the powers to act without reference to the leadership in Washington.
    According to the report, the conflict in Syria has raised new alliances, where I found Turkish and Kurdish forces and the Syrian regime itself together against a common enemy in the battle of the door.
    The plan to end the Turkish claims not to arm the Syrian Kurdish forces who are considered by Turkey "terrorists" in the words of Erdogan, who has repeatedly stressed that arming the Kurds "unacceptable."
    While US General Stephen Townsend points out, that there is no evidence that the protection of the people of the Kurdish forces pose a threat to Turkey. American officials report that Erdogan conversations ongoing in this area to the Turkish home to strengthen his position ahead of a referendum in April.
    The United States has promised Turkey that Kurdish control of the troops does not extend to the west of the Euphrates, which is lauded by the Turks, who have already applied to control the perimeter of the door in the Syrian city of depth.
    According to the report, the US administration is planning to support the continuation of the Iraqi army in Mosul and change Obama's strategy in the region.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:49 am