Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Study: Muslims are the largest number the end of the 21st century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study: Muslims are the largest number the end of the 21st century Empty Study: Muslims are the largest number the end of the 21st century

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 3:29 am

[ltr]

Study: Muslims are the largest number the end of the 21st century

[/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2017/3/11 10:54 • 57 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Where-up] 
    Islam is expected to be the first major religion in the world will be at the end of the 21st century.

Topping the Christian order of the major monotheistic religions now, where the number of adherents 2.2 billion people, according to research group estimates Bio Rasoc Center, to the right of Islam, which is estimated at 1.6 million followers, Hinduism which has a number of followers billion people. 
    It is expected that the number of Muslims outnumber Christians at the end of this century. 
    The researchers attributed the reason for their expectations to the relentless pace of population growth in the Muslim world and Islam as the official religion of the many countries while States hosting large numbers of Christians, secular system depends. 
    Live 62 per cent of all Muslims in the Asia-Pacific region now. Researchers predict that embraces India by 2050 the majority of Muslims in the world [about 300 million people while embracing 10 per cent at least of Europe's population to Islam. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study: Muslims are the largest number the end of the 21st century Empty Muslim Demographics - YouTube

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:50 am