Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington Capitals

jedi17
    jedi17

Washington Capitals Empty Washington Capitals

Post by jedi17 Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:30 pm

Burakovsky Back as Capitals Face Decrepit Lightning
    March 18, 2017, 12:29 PM ET [3 Comments]
    James Tanner
    Washington Capitals Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Alex Burakovsky is back!

The Capitals best-kept-secret is back after a lengthy absence because of a broken hand. He will rejoin the excellent and under-appreciated line with Lars "L-Train" Eller and Brett "Don't Call me Tim" Connolly.

In total, Burakovsky missed 15 games and the Caps were 7-6-2 without him. Considering that they were the best team in the NHL with him in the linup, that's quite the stark difference.

It's just a coincidence though. Probably.

While Burakovsky is a great player who clearly makes the Caps better, the fact is, they had a by week, traded for Shattenkirk and were playing at an unsustainable level anyways.

Still, this will be the first time that the Capitals will dress their optimal lineup since they acquired Shattenkirk.

Here's some more big news:

Of course, the Capitals have had a 100% chance to make the Playoffs for weeks, according to various Twitter probability dudes, but this makes it official.

Oh the fun we'll have!

Tonight's game will be against the Lightning, who will be without four of their best players: Namestink, Johnson, Stamkos and Paquette. Additionally, the coach had to come out and say that Palat was OK to suit up.

You want to cheer for the Lightning because of all the injuries and the fact that their right there. But, if you like the Capitals, you certainly don't want to play the Lightning when they're healthy in the first round.

So, beating them tonight and hoping for a Leafs' win would be what I would do if I was a Caps fan.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:33 am