Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Trump: Free trade agreement with South Korea needs to review

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice Trump: Free trade agreement with South Korea needs to review Empty Vice Trump: Free trade agreement with South Korea needs to review

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 3:58 am

Vice Trump: Free trade agreement with South Korea needs to review

Date: 10:10 04/18/2017
    US Vice President Mike Pence

Information / Baghdad ..

He told US Vice President Mike Pence business leaders in Seoul, Tuesday, Trump Management will review the Free Trade Agreement five years ago between the United States and South Korea are under way reforms on them.

A penny The US trade deficit widened more than doubled in the five years since the start of the free trade agreement between the two countries, noting that there are too many obstacles to US institutions in South Korea.

The penny meeting in Seoul with business leaders before heading to Tokyo later on Tuesday, where he will meet with Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso and begin Washington hopes to open the doors to the products made in the United States talks.

US President Donald Trump has pledged to narrow the gap big trade deficit with countries such as China and Japan.

A penny during the meeting of the American Chamber of Commerce in Seoul, "we are Alassab..alina to be honest about identifying imbalances in our relationship with the commercial road", referring to Trump's management will work with institutions on reforms.

Trump promised to reconsider the trade agreements which he said would affect US jobs during his campaign during which the slogan "America First".

Before the entry into force of the free trade agreement between the two countries in 2012, the trade surplus for South Korea against the United States is $ 11.6 billion by 2011. According to official data that the surplus reached in 2016 to $ 23.2 billion. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/18/economic/148477

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:04 am