Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electronic Banking Services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electronic Banking Services Empty Electronic Banking Services

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 4:24 am

Electronic Banking Services

2017/04/30 | 10:01
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News _ Baghdad: Nabil Al - Najjar after captured the minds and Chglta scientific serve infinite today proving banking technology worth in various fields by creating a generation Jdedmn banking transactions , or what is known as the Bank of the future and perhaps the most important concern of the world It is the technology and keep up with their development , let alone to go to the most vital sector Huo banking sector Laghmar in the field.

Banking technology conference to be held next few days , which carries the best banking services logo, more sophisticated will see a quantum leap through communication with advanced banking experience and the focus of the central bank Araca on the importance of technological development in the banking sector.

Statistics show , but the social networking and devices smart tablet sites will be the main driver for the growth of technology industry and its applications by 3.7 trillion to 5 trillion dollars during the year 2020 and that Athbpt studies Aguirrt on the developed banking sector , up more than reasonable its limit and this opens the Iraqi banking sector to provide services e have to do more than just money to the coffers of the coffers of money and information at the same time . this indicates how important the technical development of banking information in the coming years , which certainly will see the banking Mwalimomatah revolution by offering Services and information security.

The information technology is the core banking business tool as it was prevalent that the banking business is based on human analysis, and today has become a machine as in the industrial and agricultural sectors.

I see that the banking business has increased development and competition in some cases is complicated so that no longer manual implementation or based financial information analysis are sufficient only to carry out these actions in a timely manner and by acceptable mistakes, and so became the intervention of the technology of the most important modern banking industry elements.

Information system and contributes to the progress of banks and put them on the path of evolution that the world Scarred in our time, it also opens up broad areas of communication between the bank and its clients, add to it what constitutes the information management in the banks to support and enhance the services and bank transfers of money and attract investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:16 am