Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

How Do I Look?

csd9013
    csd9013

How Do I Look? Empty How Do I Look?

Post by csd9013 Wed 03 May 2017, 8:34 am

1 Samuel 16:7New International Version (NIV)
    But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
    As a society we care about how we look or how we are viewed by others more than ever before. I fall victim to this all of the time, when I take a picture, put on an outfit and look in the mirror, have to have the newest phone, nicest car, biggest house, and the list can go on and on. I am so glad that God doesn’t look at us like that. The Lord doesn’t look at any of that stuff when he looks at us, he only looks at the heart. And so today I want to challenge you don’t look at yourself as the world does, or even as we ourselves do many times…..look at yourself and love yourself as God does, because we are God’s masterpiece and prized possession!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

How Do I Look? Empty Re: How Do I Look?

Post by Lobo Wed 03 May 2017, 11:22 am

Thank you

flower

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:41 pm