Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli Mossad: We have coordination with the Peshmerga and support the Kurdish state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli Mossad: We have coordination with the Peshmerga and support the Kurdish state Empty Israeli Mossad: We have coordination with the Peshmerga and support the Kurdish state

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 2:27 am

Israeli Mossad: We have coordination with the Peshmerga and support the Kurdish state

Editorial Date: 2017/5/4 

[Where - Continue]
    A former official of the Israeli intelligence agency [Mossad], revealed the existence of coordination with the Peshmerga in the Kurdistan region.
    "Our secret contacts were with the Peshmerga," said Elie Ezer, head of the Mossad division in the former Iraqi Kurdistan, Iran and Lebanon.
    He pointed out that "our early contacts and coordination began with the leader Mullah Mustafa Barzani, and we told them then that every decision on the ambitions of the establishment of the Kurdish state will be your owners and any decision you take on this matter we are with you."
    _MSC_RESIZED_IMAGE
    In a recent interview with the French newspaper Le Figaro, the head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, said the time had come to declare the Kurdish state and the need for independence from the central government peacefully. "There is no need to obtain a license from Baghdad to hold the referendum."
    For his part, the political adviser to the President of the Territory, Mohammed Haji, "all political parties in the region except the Movement for Change, the appointment of representatives on the referendum committee," likely to "hold the referendum during the month of August next."

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:27 pm