Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economy, the parliamentary adoption of the special law excludes banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economy, the parliamentary adoption of the special law excludes banks Empty Economy, the parliamentary adoption of the special law excludes banks

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2013, 4:15 am

Economy, the parliamentary adoption of the special law excludes banks

18/8/2013

Baghdad – my day
    Member of the Economic Committee ruled out the National Alliance MP Hussein almerapi, the adoption of the law on banks in the current parliamentary session, but for the mind of his study to the next session. Almerapi said: the banks need Intros first Central Bank because their sponsor and supervisor of all waltalmiat issued for banks is to export, adding: the Bank Act currently too old a long primer before the Constitution and some paragraphs and needs to review the law of the Central Bank Law 54 in 2004. He noted that all the countries of the world based on the modern banking system without update rules and survival mechanism and routine boring old policies would lead to a reluctance of companies that rely on the banking environment in their work, stating: the Banking Act in Iraq non-discreet and repellent to many international companies, adding that Iraq lacked the banks have the capacity to manage the vast amount of money if invested maarad residential units. He ruled that the Bank Act be adopted at the current session being saddled with a lot of important laws which unfortunately could not yet passed, but he did not drawback law debate at the current session and presented to the experts and economists, bankers and approval at the next parliamentary session. The banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by property (7) and banks (30) my family including Bank (7) in addition to Islamic banks (6) foreign banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm