Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi order .. commission to investigate the assassination of a top oil official in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi order .. commission to investigate the assassination of a top oil official in Kirkuk Empty Abadi order .. commission to investigate the assassination of a top oil official in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 3:56 am

Abadi order .. commission to investigate the assassination of a top oil official in Kirkuk

Friday 5 May 2017 00:00

/ Baghdad ,
    said a security source in the province of Kirkuk on Thursday that Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Interior Minister Qassem al - Araji , is the formation of an investigative committee to look into the assassination of a top oil official in the governorate.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " by order of Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al - Abadi and Interior Minister Qasim al - Araji was the formation of a high - level committee headed by Deputy Interior Minister for Police Affairs team conciliator Abdul Hadi and membership director general of control Brigadier Mohammed Zamil and Inspector General of the Interior Ministry in Kirkuk , Colonel Hamad Staff nice, the owner and Colonel of the Security Service, to investigate the murder of assistant general manager of the North oil company Mohammad Yunus and the circumstances of the incident , "noting that" the Committee will begin its work on Friday in the province. "
    Policeman injured when a roadside bomb northwest of Kirkuk
    Civilian killed an armed attack central Kirkuk

The source , who requested anonymity, that " the Commission will stand on the circumstances of the crime and the disclosure of those involved."

A security source in Kirkuk province revealed, in the second of May 2017, an armed group for the murder of deputy director of the North Gas Company , Mohammed Younis, one of the elements of protection of an armed attack in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:35 am