Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The popular crowd confirms the non-payment of increased salaries of fighters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - The popular crowd confirms the non-payment of increased salaries of fighters Empty The popular crowd confirms the non-payment of increased salaries of fighters

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 4:29 am

The popular crowd confirms the non-payment of increased salaries of fighters

Thu, 11 May 2017 08:59:35

The leader of the popular crowd Karim al-Nuri, Thursday, non-payment increase fighters' salaries in the crowd to this moment, as explained that the increase exchange needed for a long time because of the complex actions of the State, pointed out that the increase will be spent retroactively in the event of the end of their own procedures.

Nouri said in a press statement that "the increase in the salaries of the fighters in the popular crowd had not acted to this moment," pointing out that they "need for a long time because of the complex actions of the State through modifications to own salaries and other budget procedures."

The leader of the popular crowd, said that "the increase will be spent retroactively in the event of the end of their own actions," noting that "the popular fighters like the rest of the crowd Ciecmlon increase their counterparts in the various security services."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday (April 18, 2017), increased allocations popular crowd starting next month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 am