Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There's no mystery to meanness

csd9013
    csd9013

There's no mystery to meanness Empty There's no mystery to meanness

Post by csd9013 Wed 17 May 2017, 8:14 am

There's no mystery to meanness.

Often it is disguised as being "honest" or "telling it like it is."

It’s amazing the toxic words typed from a keyboard or in a text. The fingers hurl darts and launch grenades. All the sudden we have a “word war” on our hands.

We’ve all seen these nasty messages of mean on Facebook or our phones. Explosive and venomous words laced with heart breaking shrapnel launched with force that cuts to the core. A deadly attack not soon forgotten.
    Which raises a question: Why be mean?

The keyboard was never meant to be used as a full blown assault weapon. Honestly, nasty and mean words in a written format it is not an effective way of communicating.

When we are mean we are only thinking of ourselves. We have lost a sense of compassion for those around us. Plain and simple---We don’t care.

We should care.

Only the Savior can change our behavior. Let’s all be nice today. Life is too short not to be.

Proverbs 16:24 “Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.”

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:01 pm