Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq negotiating Shell for gigantic petrochemical plant

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq negotiating Shell for gigantic petrochemical plant Empty Iraq negotiating Shell for gigantic petrochemical plant

Post by jedi17 Mon 22 May 2017, 2:05 pm

Iraq negotiating Shell for gigantic petrochemical plant
    8:00 AM ADMIN
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: Iraqi Industry Ministry's sources reported negotiations with the Dutch

Shell Oil Company to increase the Iraqi share in the "Nibras" investment project in the fields of petrochemical industries.

In a statement, a new round of talks were held to cover technical, financial and legal aspects of the investment project.

In addition talks were conducted to minimize the cost of the project which was estimated to reach 8 billion dollars, where the share of Shell Company will reach to 76% and the Iraqi side 24% to be represented by the Industry Ministry.

It is expected that the project will be completed in 5-6 years, which will make Iraq one of the biggest petrochemical production organs in the Middle East, with expected profits of 90 billion dollars within 35 years and will provide 40.000 work

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:33 am