Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament to vote on an economic agreement with the Czech Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament to vote on an economic agreement with the Czech Republic  Empty Parliament to vote on an economic agreement with the Czech Republic

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 12:20 pm

Parliament to vote on an economic agreement with the Czech Republic

on 3.9.2013 | Author Isa Darraji | readings |

Electronic integrity

Voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, on the economic cooperation agreement between Iraq and the Czech Republic and the development of trade between the two countries.

A parliamentary source said: "The members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted, during the 16th meeting of the Council on Economic Cooperation Agreement and the development of trade between the Governments of the Republic of Iraq and the Czech Republic, for the purpose of expanding and developing economic cooperation and trade development between the two countries."

The agreement was signed in Prague on 11.10.2012, on a visit to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Czech capital Prague.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki signed the Convention on 11 October last year, after a visit to the Czech capital Prague coming from Russia at the head of the delegation of significant political and economic.

It should be noted that today's meeting is the sixth century of the current legislative and held under the chairmanship of Osama Najafi and the presence of 219 deputies, will be reading the six bills a second reading, according to the agenda, and will vote the Council also proponents of legal ratification of the Convention for Economic Cooperation and development of trade between Iraq and the Czech Republic, and the draft amendment the first political prisoners Corporation Law No. 4 of 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:13 am