Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia's gross domestic product recorded the first decline since 2009

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia's gross domestic product recorded the first decline since 2009 Empty Saudi Arabia's gross domestic product recorded the first decline since 2009

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 2:37 am

Saudi Arabia's gross domestic product recorded the first decline since 2009

14:13 - 07/01/2017

Official data on Friday showed a contraction of GDP for Saudi Arabia on an annual basis in the first quarter of this year for the first time since the global financial crisis, but the private sector has gradually improved.

The decreased rate of gross domestic product in the light of inflation, 0.5 percent on an annual basis in the period from January to March, marking the first decline since 2009. Almost all, because of the contraction of the oil sector by 2.3 percent, as reduced Saudi crude output under a global agreement between the producing countries to support prices.

The government contracted non-oil sector of the economy was 0.1 percent, which shows that Riyadh continued to restrict government spending strongly as it seeks to reduce the large budget deficit caused by low oil prices.

But the private non-oil sector grew 0.9 percent, compared with 0.5 percent in the revised reading for the fourth quarter of last year. This is the fastest growth in the private sector since the last quarter of the year 2015.

Private companies have been hit hard by government austerity measures, including raising energy prices locally and delay the repayment of debts owed by government companies. But late last year, Riyadh began to settle their debts more quickly, boosting the private sector. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/01/171138/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:40 am