Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Assad determines the fate of Syria and not Americ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Assad determines the fate of Syria and not Americ Empty Putin: Assad determines the fate of Syria and not Americ

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:55 am

Putin: Assad determines the fate of Syria and not America

09:32 - 07/09/2017

Assured Russian President Vladimir Putin Sunday that the future of Syria and President al-Assad is determined by the Syrian people and not the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Putin said at a news conference at the summit of G20 in Hamburg , Germany, that " the American attitude towards Syria has not changed, but has become more pragmatic , " noting that " the decision on reducing the escalation in southern Syria , including the areas taken thanks to the United States."

He added that he "reached a good understanding on the cease-fire south-west of Syria," stressing that "it is necessary to secure the unity of Syrian territory."

He added that it is necessary to "cooperate these areas among themselves and with the central government in Damascus, to be subsequently reached a comprehensive settlement in Syria," explaining that "can take future steps to settle in Syria, built upon the will of Iran, Turkey and the Syrian leadership."

He pointed out that "discuss the Syrian issue with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the summit." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/09/173201/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:27 am