Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea is developing huge hydrogen bomb!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea is developing huge hydrogen bomb! Empty North Korea is developing huge hydrogen bomb!

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 3:45 am

North Korea is developing huge hydrogen bomb!

21:40 - 04/08/2017

Fox News quoted a Pentagon source as saying that North Korea is developing a highly capable hydrogen bomb and could be completed in six months.

"The destructive force of this bomb may increase many times the ability of the two nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the late World War II," the source said.

On July 29, Pyongyang announced its successful test of the Huasun-14, which reached 988 km in a period of no more than 47 minutes and 12 seconds.

North Korean President Kim Jong-un announced at the beginning of last year that his country had conducted several tests of the hydrogen bomb. While many experts refuted this information.

North Korea has conducted three underground nuclear tests in 2006, 2009 and 2013, in the same location where it recently carried out its hydrogen experiment, joining only five countries with practical experience in this field - America, Russia, China, Britain and France.

Pyongyang, after announcing the success of its recent hydrogen test, made sure it would not use nuclear weapons if its sovereignty was not violated, but such a pledge would not, of course, dispel the concern of its traditional enemies, the United States, South Korea and Japan. 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/04/181520/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:32 am