Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kim orders his army to prepare and the Pentagon warns him of a full-scale war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kim orders his army to prepare and the Pentagon warns him of a full-scale war Empty Kim orders his army to prepare and the Pentagon warns him of a full-scale war

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Aug 2017, 4:15 am

Kim orders his army to prepare and the Pentagon warns him of a full-scale war

Tuesday, 15 August

leader Kim Jong-un has ordered the military to be ready to fire if it makes a decision after it receives plans to fire rockets into the area near the US island of Guam . The North Korean news agency reported that the country's leader said he would watch the United States for a longer period before making a decision on the war. North Korea said last week it was finalizing plans to launch four missiles into the territorial waters of the US island of Guam in the Pacific and that its army would take the plan to the country's leader in mid-August and await its orders.

US senator Trump told me he was ready to go to war to destroy North Korea
    North Korea announces 3.5 million people have volunteered to fight America

Kim, who inspected the army command on Monday, discussed the plan with senior army officers, the agency said in a report.

"If the Americans continue their reckless and extremely dangerous work on the Korean peninsula and its surrounding areas and test restraint in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the latter will make an important decision as it has already announced," the Korean leader was quoted as saying .

Kim said the United States should make the right decision "to defuse tension and prevent a dangerous military clash" on the Korean Peninsula, Kim was quoted as saying by the official North Korean agency.

In contrast, US Defense Secretary James Matisse warned yesterday of any North Korean missile attack on US territory, saying it could lead to a large-scale military conflict. "If you hit the United States, this could quickly lead to a large-scale military conflict,"

he told reporters on a surprise visit to the Pentagon Press Room .

He said the United States would go to war with North Korea if it fired missiles at Guam.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/212966/%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1%D9%87-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:59 am