Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment -  Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq Empty Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq

Editor Mustafa Saad - Saturday 19 August 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

revealed a Kuwaiti newspaper on Saturday, for the payment of non - cash compensation mechanism for Kuwait to Iraq, while confirming that there is no intention to give up part of that amount to $ 4.6 billion in receivables. 

The newspaper "Al-Jarida" quoted informed sources that "the joint committees between the two countries tend to fold the file of compensation final agreement to invest in vital projects in Iraq, with the import of Kuwait oil and gas, which contributes to strengthening relations of neighbors." 

The newspaper pointed out that "there is no Kuwaiti intention to waive part of those receivables of 4.6 billion dollars." 

On April 25, 2017, the State of Kuwait confirmed its readiness to examine future options to ensure that Iraq continues to pay US $ 4.6 billion in compensation for war losses between the two countries in 1990.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:39 pm