Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Mexico's "stronghold" of serious crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Mexico's "stronghold" of serious crimes Empty Trump: Mexico's "stronghold" of serious crimes

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 5:00 am

Trump: Mexico's "stronghold" of serious crimes

22:22 - 27/08/2017

US President Donald Trump said Sunday that Congress should find a way to cover the costs of building the promised border wall, calling Mexico a stronghold of serious crimes.

Mexico and Canada have warned that if they continue to adopt a "tough" position on trade talks, they will have to stop negotiations to amend the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

These positions put Trump on the path of confrontation with many skeptical US congressmen, as well as with a number of neighboring countries, but they gain popularity at his constituency.

"Mexico is one of the highest crime countries in the world," Trump wrote on Twitter. We must build this wall. Mexico will pay the cost of its construction through compensation or other. "

"We are in the process of renegotiating the NAFTA (the worst trade agreement in history) with Mexico and Canada. Countries adopt a difficult position. Will we have to stop the process? "

Trump's position on the wall and trade is well-known and formed the centerpiece of his campaign to win the presidency last year, but they may now contradict the political reality.

The Republican majority wants to cut taxes and pass a costly infrastructure bill, but Trump threatened to stop the government if Congress did not finance the building of the wall.

But Democrats are opposed to including the wall in the government spending bill, and Republican leaders will try to pass the law while opposing the government's suspension.

The United States, Mexico and Canada have begun renegotiating the 23-year-old NAFTA agreement earlier this month at Trump's invitation.

The US president has repeatedly called the deal "catastrophic" because it exports US jobs to Mexico, while Mexico considers this to be a negotiating tactic that has the satisfaction of the US grassroots.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/27/227572/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm