Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House reveals Obama's recent message to Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House reveals Obama's recent message to Trump Empty The White House reveals Obama's recent message to Trump

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:40 am

The White House reveals Obama's recent message to Trump

Monday 4 September

BAGHDAD - White House
    officials have revealed the content of the last letter left by former US President Barack Obama to his successor, current President Donald Trump , before leaving the White House after the end of his term.

Although the message is routine among all the presidents, according to the agency "Agence France Presse," but Obama's message to Trump focused on the need to maintain constitutional institutions away from political differences and power struggles.
    Trump despises the White House and looks like a "waste hole"
    In pictures .. 5 copies of the White House does not know Trump one of them in Iraq

Observers believe the message's importance lies in the timing of its disclosure, in which senior Republican officials are critical of the Trump administration, although the message did not exceed 300 words.

"CNN" American Network revealed the message that came as follows the text:

"Dear Mr. President, congratulations on this great adventure, millions of people are pinning hopes on you, and regardless of the parties, we all hope for more prosperity and security during your presidency.

There is no easy recipe I can not tell you what advice will be useful to you, but in any case I can give you some insights about the past eight years. Through our work and the examples we provide, we support the global system that has been established since the end of the Cold War and which our prosperity and security .

We are only temporary visitors to this post, which makes us the guardians of democratic institutions and traditions, such as the rule of law, the separation of powers and the protection of civil rights, which our forefathers have long struggled to adopt. No matter how hard political tensions are, we must leave behind the basic tools of our democracy When we arrived, at least.

In the midst of events and responsibilities, I leave room for friends and family to help you overcome the difficult times that must pass you. I wish you good luck and assure my readiness to help in any way. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/214778/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:04 am