Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti newspaper describes the re-pricing of Iraqi oil as "reckless step" and expects a "crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti newspaper describes the re-pricing of Iraqi oil as "reckless step" and expects a "crisis Empty Kuwaiti newspaper describes the re-pricing of Iraqi oil as "reckless step" and expects a "crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:55 am

Kuwaiti newspaper describes the re-pricing of Iraqi oil as "reckless step" and expects a "crisis

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    attacked the newspaper " Al Rai" Kuwait on Sunday, the decision of Iraq judge to re - pricing of crude oil in Asia , describing it as a move "reckless and ill - considered," as expected "crisis" between Iraq and its customers in the Asian market occurs. 

The newspaper said in a report issued today, quoting sources, that "the Iraqi decision to re-pricing oil according to a new equation, is a surprising step to the market, and reckless and ill-considered," noting that "may result in losses of market share."

[size]

She added that " the decision to go into the question of the new pricing, and despite the difference in pricing used in the market equation ( Oman / Dubai ) for the benefit of the new pricing for Iraq on the Dubai bourse only equation , but the difference remains very simple, but part of the market share has become of the past "He said. 

"The other important thing is that this step required more study and consultation with customers, which is not actually done by Baghdad, and has been expressed by a number of customers Asian market," saying that "changing the method of pricing in such a hasty way And non-prudent may create a crisis between Iraq and its customers. "[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:11 am