Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of a central officer in Baghdad, dressed in blackmailing citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of a central officer in Baghdad, dressed in blackmailing citizens Empty The arrest of a central officer in Baghdad, dressed in blackmailing citizens

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:06 am

The arrest of a central officer in Baghdad, dressed in blackmailing citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - A special unit of the Baghdad Inspection Directorate in the Interior Ministry's inspector general's office on Monday seized an officer attributed to the Euphrates and Al-Jihad police station, who was charged with bargaining and blackmailing a citizen for $ 1,500 for the release of his vehicle at the center.

A statement issued by the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry, received by the "Journal News", "The seizure was made after receiving the Office of the Inspector-General a report on the arrest of one of the officers of the Euphrates and Jihad police station of the Baghdad Police Department at the rank of lieutenant first blackmailing one of the citizens forced to pay the amount of 1500 Dollars for the launch of his vehicle type (Lori load) reserved in the center. "

He added that "the matter called from the Directorate of Inspections Baghdad to assign the special detachment of the Directorate to arrest the accused is caught in the criminal offense. The arrest was carried out on the defendant in the area of ​​(Aden Square) in the holy Kadhimiya and he receives the amount from the citizen. "

He added that "the detachment organized a record of the seizure of fundamentalists and filed the testimony of the accused and presented before the eyes of the investigating judge of the Rusafa Court, who ordered his arrest pending investigation in the case to disclose the circumstances."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 am