Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on Abadi to "see" the contracts of the smart card company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls on Abadi to "see" the contracts of the smart card company Empty A deputy calls on Abadi to "see" the contracts of the smart card company

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 4:08 pm

A deputy calls on Abadi to "see" the contracts of the smart card company

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    demanded MP for the Liberal bloc Ghazwan Shabani, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to "see" the smart card company owners and contracts. 

"We demand that Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abbadi to see the contracts of the smart card company and its owners and the percentage of profits it gets," Al-Shabbani said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. 

He added that "what this company does of deductions for the card holders, especially the segment of retirees, which, as everyone knows it is a damaged segment and verify the commission received by the pensioner when he received his pension."

[size]

The deputy of the Liberal bloc that "a lot of complaints that we received about this company about the progress of its work and the commission of commissions on the holders."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:27 am