Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  - Page 2 Empty Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by Neno Tue 22 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry guys, I just got home to get this out. For the last couple months now Ali has dwelled on the issues with the charges the banks are charging him in Iraq to hold the reserves. You can read what is at the DT website here: https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve Ali, called me this morning to make me aware of the email being sent out today to all his clients and below, is the reasoning.

In regards to our Dinar on Reserve program, it was launched initially to allow customers to lock in a rate while giving them time to come up with the full purchase amount of their reserves. As the program has grown, many customers chose to continue rolling over their reserves with no intention of purchasing the full amount. As Dinar Trade holds 100% of all our reserves in physical currency, the amount of currency we held for our customers continued to grow. Our bank has informed us that the finance fees for this service and the lack of customers actually paying off the full amount has lead to the request of our bank to discontinue the program.

We will continue to honor all existing reserves for their full 30 days. Customers with active reserves still have the option to receive the 10% balance you paid for or to pay for the remaining 90% to receive 100% of your reserve. In light of this situation, we are also offering the option to exchange your reserves into US Dollars and have it deposited directly into a bank account or exchange your reserve for Gold/Silver coins and have them shipped.

We are truly sorry if this has caused any inconvenience and are happy to help answer any other questions about your current reserve orders and the new options on expiration. We have information available to customers on our website at: https://www.dinartrade.com/reserve or you can contact us at: sales@dinartrade.com or 877-770-7660

Ali Agha
    CEO
    D Trade Inc
    Tel: 702-534-6724
    Toll Free: 877-770-7660
    Fax: 888-762-5146
    Email: sales@dinartrade.com
    chouchou
    chouchou

dinar - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by chouchou Wed 30 Oct 2013, 1:35 pm

He told me to tell anyone that had a roll over expiring
    by the end of this month, to call him and y'all talk.

Any arrangement is between You and Ali.. ;)
    Hi Neno

I have tried to call Ali but no luck so, I decide to send him an email at sales@dinartrade.com  and made sure in the title of the mail I wrote for the attention of Ali as I do not have his email directly.

Below is the reply I got:

Your reserve expires on 11/25. Four business days before the reserve expires you will get an email reminder with these options. 
    Option 1 Receive your 10% in Dinars
    Option 2 Choose one of the following:

• Convert your Dinars and receive US Dollars at the time of expiration.
    • Convert your Dinars and receive Gold / Silver coins at the time of expiration.
    • Pay the balance of your reserve order and receive the total Iraqi Dinar on Reserve order.

Is there a way I can contact him other than phone as it looks it is impossible to get him?

Thanks
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

dinar - Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinar Trade reasoning about the reserves.

Post by Neno Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:14 pm

Ourspoos
    Ourspoos
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Ourspoos Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:25 pm

Thank you so very much Neno , I just forward the email I sent out earlier this morning ... I appreciate you *=0)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:28 pm

Ourspoos wrote:Thank you so very much Neno , I just forward the email I sent out earlier this morning ... I appreciate you *=0)
    Not a problem. I may not know the RV day but I know what needs to be known concerning Dinar Trade or will get it, why we are OFFICIAL Board for verification... ;)
    Ourspoos
    Ourspoos
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Ourspoos Wed 30 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

I wish I can navigate thru this , I only know this cause of the notification tab lol ,, I'll keeping trying tho ,, I don't like to give up *=0)
    Thanks
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Fri 01 Nov 2013, 1:09 pm

I have asked Ali if there were any possibilities to extend my reserve and here is his response: "I am sorry we can only extend reserve if it were to expire by Octobers end"

I do not understand as mine expire 25th Nov.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 01 Nov 2013, 4:17 pm

chouchou wrote:I have asked Ali if there were any possibilities to extend my reserve and here is his response: "I am sorry we can only extend reserve if it were to expire by Octobers end"

I do not understand as mine expire 25th Nov.
    Then your in his window of November end ends all reserves. He told me a couple weeks ago that he would might extend for those that wanted too one more month and only if their reserve was ending by October's end and requested it as this is why I said for anyone to call him with their questions. I can botch for him stating that but for the business move, that is all his business and I have nothing to do with that... ;)
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Sat 02 Nov 2013, 5:04 am

Thanks Tommy for teh explanantion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:01 pm