Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq supplies Egypt with 12 million barrels of oil next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq supplies Egypt with 12 million barrels of oil next year Empty Iraq supplies Egypt with 12 million barrels of oil next year

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq supplies Egypt with 12 million barrels of oil next year
    - Journal News
    Iraq's ambassador to Egypt Habib al-Sadr said on Monday that Egypt would be ready to supply Egypt with the same quantities of oil it received from Baghdad this year under the extension of the same agreement next year between the two sides.
    "There will be an oil pipeline from Iraq through Jordan to Egypt, which will make Egypt an energy exporting center in the region," Sadr said in an interview.
    "There is constructive cooperation between the two countries in this file and we hope that it will rise further in the meetings of the High Joint Committee between the two countries which is hoped to be held soon." Iraq also signed a memorandum of understanding with Egypt on supplying Egypt with 12 million barrels per year. This year.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:45 am