Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria: "Albuqmal" ready to exchange goods and transit trucks to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Syria: "Albuqmal" ready to exchange goods and transit trucks to Iraq Empty Syria: "Albuqmal" ready to exchange goods and transit trucks to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:24 am

Syria: "Albuqmal" ready to exchange goods and transit trucks to Iraq

11:40 - 08/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The General Director of Customs in Syria Brigadier Saeed Al-Subeeh said on Monday that the port of Albuqmal with Iraq is in good condition and allows the transit of trucks and transport of goods. He expected that the movement of goods exchange through the Secretariat of Al-Bu Kamal will be a number ahead of the desire of the Syrian and Iraqi sides to develop economic exchanges.
    "We have been working since the early days of the restoration of control of these areas to restore the readiness of their headquarters and create the conditions for the return of customs work," Al-Subeeh said in a statement to the Syrian newspaper Al-Watan.
    He added that "work has been done to prepare the roads which are in good condition and allow the transit of trucks and transport of goods and that the general situation on the Syrian side is ready for the return of trade exchange with Iraq."
    Al-Subeeh expected that "the movement of exchange of goods through the Secretariat of Albuqmal will be a number that precedes the desire of the Syrian and Iraqi sides to develop economic exchanges between them." He stressed that "Syrian goods are widely popular in Iraqi markets." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:55 pm