Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria Empty Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2018, 2:28 am

[size=30]Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria[/size]
    14/01/2018 10:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria Font_decrease  Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria Font_enlarge
     Turkish troops push military reinforcements to the border with Syria Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20180114091736_147549840
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish troops have sent new military reinforcements, including tanks to the border with Syria, to the southern province of Hatay.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish media reported on Saturday that new military reinforcements arrived in Rehanli district in the southern state of Hatay.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The reinforcements included five tanks, which were sent to border units amid tight security.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced on Saturday that the Turkish army could launch within a week of operation in the areas of Manbaj and Afrin in northwestern Syria, controlled by the "Syrian Kurdish People Protection Units".[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Turkish army is preparing to carry out a military operation in an area between Idleb and the Syrian city of Afrin"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Syrian government condemns the Turkish intervention in its territory and confirms that Turkish forces are occupying forces. Syrian officials often warn of Turkish ambitions in their lands.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 am