Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reveal the fact of preparing an emergency bill in the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reveal the fact of preparing an emergency bill in the House of Representatives Empty Reveal the fact of preparing an emergency bill in the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 4:11 am

Reveal the fact of preparing an emergency bill in the House of Representatives
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The MP for the National Alliance, Samira al-Moussawi, on Wednesday, that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri could not be prepared to prepare an emergency project for the government and parliament, indicating that this issue will be raised to ensure his health in the parliament session today.
    "There is a tendency of some blocs and MPs to postpone the next elections, which is offset by the great insistence of the heads of the government and the Republic not to postpone the elections and to hold them on time. This appeared on more than one occasion, but we do not believe there is a tendency from the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri to prepare an emergency bill for the government and parliament in the event of postponement of the elections. "
    "Jubouri is a speaker of the parliament and there are 325 deputies, blocs and alliances, so it is not possible to put it behind him and go to prepare a draft emergency law," she said. "Today's session will be presented to ensure its validity."
    The newspaper "Life" revealed in a report published on Wednesday, the preparation of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri draft "emergency law" to conduct the affairs of the state during the postponement of the elections to be held in May next, 6 months, noting that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi rejected This trend, in his weekly conference yesterday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:33 am