Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International migration: fears of the sinking of 90 migrants off the coast of Libya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International migration: fears of the sinking of 90 migrants off the coast of Libya Empty International migration: fears of the sinking of 90 migrants off the coast of Libya

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 am

International migration: fears of the sinking of 90 migrants off the coast of Libya

14:03 - 02/02/2018

International migration: fears of the sinking of 90 migrants off the coast of Libya %D8%BA%D8%B1%D9%82-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said Friday that there were fears that about 90 migrants had sunk after their boat capsized off the coast of Libya.
    "Three migrants survived the accident while 10 bodies were washed ashore," the organization said in a statement.
    The survivors told rescue workers that most of the migrants were Pakistani and that the group was on its way to Italy, Olivia Hedon, a spokeswoman for the organization, said in a call from Tunisia.
    "The number of people killed in the coup was 90," she said. "But we still have to make sure of the number of people who lost their lives in the tragedy."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 pm