Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The document .. Financial corruption and "blackmail" in a contract concluded by Basra with a Kuwaiti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The document .. Financial corruption and "blackmail" in a contract concluded by Basra with a Kuwaiti Empty The document .. Financial corruption and "blackmail" in a contract concluded by Basra with a Kuwaiti

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 5:29 am

[ltr]The document .. Financial corruption and "blackmail" in a contract concluded by Basra with a Kuwaiti company for cleaning[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-13 at 12:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Basra - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]/ Mawazine News /, Tuesday, a document issued by the province of Basra and bear the signature of Deputy Governor Dhargam Arif Ajoudi on March 13, 2018.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The cost of the contract with the Kuwaiti company for the cleaning of Basra is four times the actual cleaning cost. Basra was cleaned before the company by only 11 billion dinars a year, and then the company Jeffra only 36 billion dinars, and today Kuwait 69 billion per year, Can be cleaned by only 12 billion dinars annually. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Municipality of Basra has 100 caps of waste, and the Kuwaiti company does not have more than 90 caps," adding that "the administration of the municipality of Basra and over the past years proved to be the worst municipality in Iraq in terms of cleaning, as well as overrun the property, which amounted to more than 65 thousand transgressors, as well as negligence in the collection of fees and fines for thousands of property belonging to the municipality.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the deputy governor of Basra, "This requires resolute action to activate this dormant department, which has a staff of 7 thousand employees, except contractors and daily wages," calling on the governor to "reject what he described as blackmailing the Kuwaiti company, Time back "[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:37 pm