Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation -  Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for I Empty Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for I

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:35 am

Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for Iraqi youth

[h3][size=13]Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for Iraqi youth 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation -  Abadi stresses to the World Bank the need to focus on the goal of providing job opportunities for I Empty Abadi to a delegation from the World Bank: the need to provide employment opportunities for Iraqi y

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:49 am

2018/03/19 12:32

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy

Since 2018-03-19 at 12:18 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Monday assured a World Bank delegation that it is necessary to focus on providing job opportunities for Iraqi youth and reforming the banking system.

"The Prime Minister Haider Abadi received this morning a high-level delegation from the World Bank," the office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

The statement pointed out that "the meeting was held during which the emphasis was placed on the excellent cooperation between the World Bank and the Iraqi government and its support for its reform and development programs, particularly supporting the housing project and activating the results of the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq."

Abadi stressed, according to the statement, "appreciation of the confidence of the World Bank Iraqi government and welcome the high-level delegation that is visiting Iraq in light of the transition from the break-up phase of reconstruction in liberated areas and all provinces," pointing to "the need to focus on the goal of providing employment for Iraqi youth and reform Banking system ".

"What happened in Kuwait is a global demonstration of confidence in Iraq," he said, expressing optimism that "Iraq will be a shining example in the region."

For his part, World Bank Vice President Ghanem Hafez expressed his "pride in partnership with Iraq," stressing "the confidence of the World Bank and the international community in the Iraqi government and admiration for its economic policies that will lead to further economic growth."

Hafez pointed out that "the World Bank aims to work with the Iraqi government to achieve reconstruction and increase growth in all governorates of Iraq and provide thousands of jobs for young people."

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinion of Mawazine News, but reflect the views of their respective owners only.

Note: The content that is addressed to the delegation of the World Bank: the need to provide employment opportunities for Iraqi youth (published first on the site (Mawazin News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (Abadi to a delegation from the World Bank: the need to provide employment opportunities for Iraqi youth) through its original source (Mawazine News).

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:39 pm