Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Council: the decline of smuggling of goods in the province by 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods -  Diyala Council: the decline of smuggling of goods in the province by 50%  Empty Diyala Council: the decline of smuggling of goods in the province by 50%

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:12 am

Diyala Council: the decline of smuggling of goods in the province by 50%

Thursday 22 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced the head of the Diyala Council Ali Al - Dani, Thursday, decrease goods smuggling operations by 50% within the province, stressing the need to take action at the crossings Soumar Mundhiriyah to cut the road in front of any attempt to smuggle. 

Al-Daini said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The smuggling of goods in Diyaladecreased by 50% days after the implementation of the decision to block the passage of large and medium trucks through the road Akbashi control in the basin of Hamrin (55 km northeast of Baquba ) after using for months to evade paying fees Customs

He added that "the smuggling operations have not ended in Diyala and there are procedures that must be taken at the border crossings (Sumar - and Mantheriya) in order to block any attempt to smuggle goods," pointing out that "smuggling was causing a great waste of public money goes into pockets Corrupt and smuggling whales. " 

The Daini revealed, a few days ago, the cutting of one of the "most important smuggling routes" within the province by preventing the passage of any truck on the road control Akbachi and push towards the customs yellowing to pay the customs duties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:21 am