Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government of Basra: investing surplus funds and the return of industry and agriculture to save the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Government of Basra: investing surplus funds and the return of industry and agriculture to save the  Empty Government of Basra: investing surplus funds and the return of industry and agriculture to save the

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 2:14 pm

[ltr]Government of Basra: investing surplus funds and the return of industry and agriculture to save the economy[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-26 at 20:11 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy of the province of Basra Amer Fayez, on Monday, the federal government to invest surplus funds from the rise in international oil prices to revive the national industry and economic development, pointing out that the activation of industry and agriculture contributes to the elimination of unemployment and end the annual deficit in financial budgets.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Fayez told Mawazine News that "the government does not have any clear vision on economic development, especially in maximizing the resources obtained from local production due to the activation of heavy industries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Fayez added that "dozens of giant plants are out of work such as the glass factory, the iron mill, paper and other projects that generate the country's financial resources, unlike imports."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Fayez called on the federal government to restore industry and agriculture by exploiting the surplus budget due to the sale of oil at a high price compared to the government's estimate of the price of a barrel in the budget to eliminate unemployment and end the annual fiscal deficit in the annual budgets.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Basra Provincial Council, during its ordinary session numbered "188", held earlier in the day, Monday, a set of decisions included the allocation of more than 6 billion Iraqi dinars to a number of government departments and directorates in the province.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm