Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger   Empty America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 1:58 am

America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger   787878America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger   787878

America and South Korea launch "Eagle chick" to avoid Pyongyang's anger  
    The United States and South Korea launched the "Eagle Eagle" military exercises after being postponed for a month to coincide with the Winter Olympic Games in Pyongyang, South Korea, amid assurances that it was limited to defensive weapons to counter Pyongyang's anger.
    The exercises, which will last until the end of April, are attended by 300,000 South Korean troops and 11,500 US troops.
    "There is no significant change in the number of troops participating or in the program and intensity of training," said a South Korean Defense Ministry official, according to Yonhap news agency.
    The agency pointed to the participation of the US multi-mission USS VASP, which carries the F-35B stealth fighter aircraft and the aircraft carrier USS Bonhomme Richard.
    "Seoul and Washington are expected to shorten their military training this time on defensive weapons to avoid provoking Pyongyang's anger under the recorded calm and to avoid using the major US strategic weapons used in recent maneuvers, including advanced aircraft carriers and submarines," she said.
    The United States conducts a series of joint military exercises each year with its ally South Korea, where 28,500 US troops are permanently stationed.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:57 am