Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zana Said: Conflicts between political forces have blocked the vote on many important laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zana Said: Conflicts between political forces have blocked the vote on many important laws Empty Zana Said: Conflicts between political forces have blocked the vote on many important laws

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 4:01 am

Zana Said: Conflicts between political forces have blocked the vote on many important laws
    April 05 2018 09:08 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Happy Zana[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The member of the Legal Committee Zana Said that «most political forces adopt the passage of laws according to agendas, and there are laws that do not fit with the directions of some blocks, which deliberately not to attend the meetings and not to make observations to block the passage». 

He said that «important legislation, including the laws of the Federal Court and the Council of the Union, oil and gas and dual nationality and the law of the organization of the mandates of the three presidencies, as well as the amendment of the laws of judicial supervision and property disputes», reached the stage of final voting, but obstructed by political conflicts ». 

He added that «the presidency of the parliament is also did not make much effort to reach the consensus between the political blocs to pass those laws», adding that «the presidency was able to establish consecutive meetings of the leaders of blocs and heads of committees to reach real consensus to ensure the passage of voting on important legislation» ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:20 am