Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI sets the terms of the negotiable banknotes Tuesday 17 April

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI sets the terms of the negotiable banknotes Tuesday 17 April Empty CBI sets the terms of the negotiable banknotes Tuesday 17 April

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 3:43 am

CBI sets the terms of the negotiable banknotes

Tuesday 17 April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, the terms of the banknotes are negotiable. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "the banknote is valid for trading even if exposed to what comes if there was a tear or more than no more than 3 cm and was repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from one side or both sides did not affect the features" . 

The bank added that "one of the other conditions that the banknote is valid for trading if it was cut in one of its corners up to 2 cm and did not affect the features," noting that "of the other conditions if the effects of trading and use and did not harm or harm affects the shape, color and size "He said.

Many of the banknotes that many citizens refuse to trade are traded in local markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm