Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon Empty Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon

Post by Rocky Wed 02 May 2018, 3:57 am

[size=32]Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon[/size]

[rtl]19 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris said on Wednesday that "stock market collapse is overvalued, while at the same time he sees the price of an ounce of gold as high as $ 1,800."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Egyptian businessman said during a television interview with Bloomberg, that investors usually prefer to resort to gold in times of crisis.[/rtl]

[rtl]Warnings on global equity markets have risen recently, after having seen marked fluctuations since the beginning of the year after record highs in 2017.[/rtl]

[rtl]Gold is trading at slightly above $ 1,300 an ounce.[/rtl]

[rtl]Sawiris invested half of his $ 5.7 billion fortune in gold.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We are witnessing major crises at the moment," he said, referring to the situation in the Middle East and the rest of the world and what President Donald Trump is doing.[/rtl]

[rtl]Sawiris pointed out that Donald Trump would help him if a peace agreement was reached in North Korea as it would lead to Egyptian investments in the isolated state.[/rtl]

[rtl]Last week, the two Koreas managed to end the state of war after nearly seven decades, paving the way for a meeting this month.[/rtl]

[rtl]ak[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/226296
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon Empty Egyptian billionaire turns half of his wealth to gold and secret dangerous crisis in the world

Post by Rocky Wed 02 May 2018, 5:09 am

Egyptian billionaire turns half of his wealth to gold and secret dangerous crisis in the world

Wednesday, May 2nd

Money experts predict global stock markets will collapse soon NB-235572-636608388662985336
    announced the famous Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, for its tendency to convert half of his wealth to gold, because of a "serious crisis looming in the world." 

Sawiris, one of the richest men in Egypt and the Middle East , said in an interview with Bloomberg. 

The Egyptian billionaire said in the interview, "Yes, I have transferred my wealth to gold." Sawiris' total net wealth is about $ 5.7 billion

"The price of gold has risen significantly recently, the price of an ounce to $ 1,800, after $ 1,300, and stock markets are now getting much higher value, which threatens the global markets in general." 

"You have the Chinese market and it will not stop consumption. Natural people tend to go to gold in times of crisis. We are currently in many crises. You can look at the Middle East and the rest of the world, and President Trump never helps." 

"Trump can only help him if he succeeds in reaching a peace agreement with North Korea. Egypt's investment will finally bear fruit after 10 years of waiting for the profits to be collected from mobile phone companies and investing in them," the Egyptian billionaire said.

"The big crisis is that you invest in a country whose currency can not be easily converted, I put a lot of money there, I bought a hotel and I did a lot of good things," he said of his investment in North Korea. 

Sawiris has the first cellular operator in North Korea, Koryolink, and has been under many Western pressure, according to the US agency, for his investment in Pyongyang. 

"Do not bother him, he promised more prosperity in exchange for concessions on nuclear," the Egyptian businessman wrote to Trump before meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. 

"I know the North Koreans very much, they are very proud of themselves, do not bow to threats or bullying, all you have to do is smile, talk and sit down and get what you want."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/235572/%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%81-%D8%AB%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:40 am