Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport ends the Club Club crises and orders the payment of the dues of the player

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - The Minister of Transport ends the Club Club crises and orders the payment of the dues of the player Empty The Minister of Transport ends the Club Club crises and orders the payment of the dues of the player

Post by Rocky Wed 23 May 2018, 6:02 am

The Minister of Transport ends the Club Club crises and orders the payment of the dues of the players
    May 23 2018 12:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Minister of Transport Kazem elliptical cup[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Transport ordered the payment of dues to players of the port club, on Wednesday after the crisis that hit the team at the moment of the news. " 

A statement by the management of the club that" the administration of the club and the masses of Basra thanks and gratitude to the Minister of Transport Captain Kazem cup pigeon who ordered the payment of financial dues to players of the club. 

The club's management decided earlier to sack coach Nadim Shaker on charges of conspiring with the players.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 am